In light of the recent Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, we realise it is important to keep appropriate perspective and balance the risk by taking measures to limit the spread and protect particularly the vulnerable from infection without inciting undue fear.
AT THE MOMENT WE ARE STILL OPEN FOR BUSINESS AS NORMAL
Chiropractic is a regulated health profession
Our practice has infection control measures in place
- We have also been asked by our regulator to monitor the advice regularly issued to the public and healthcare professionals by Public Health England which we continue to do on a daily basis
- We have asked our team to remain vigilant in keeping high standards of hygiene at all times
- Our benches are cleaned between each adjustment session
- Headrest paper is changed between every patient
AS PER THE GOVERNMENT GUIDANCE
IF YOU DO NOT FEEL WELL, HAVE A TEMPERATURE OR FLU-LIKE SYMPTOMS
- SELF-ISOLATE FOR 7 DAYS AT HOME FROM THE ONSET OF YOUR SYMPTOMS
- Do not visit your G.P and there is no need to contact 111 unless your symptoms worsen or last beyond the 7 days
Postpone your appointment with us until after your isolation period has finished to help minimise the spread of this virus and protect the vulnerable from exposure who attend the practice such as the elderly.
Please follow the current government guidance and focus on what you can do to keep yourself healthy and well.
- Regular and thorough hand-washing is good practice at all times
But particularly in reducing your risk of catching this virus
- We recommend focusing on good nutrition
- Ensuring you are well hydrated
- Eating fresh fruit and vegetables
- Taking supplementation to help boost your immune system
To fight any virus regardless of this recent outbreak
- Keep yourself active
- Even if you are self-isolating