Welcome to New Milton Chiropractic and our holistic, natural approach to Health and Wellbeing.
Our priority is to address the cause of any problem and not just the symptoms.
This approach can change people’s lives, as these recommendations demonstrate.
At New Milton Chiropractic we deliver safe, effective and thorough Chiropractic care for your whole body by adjusting joints from ‘top to toe’. Our very experienced Chiropractors are all skilled at adjusting the spine and also have post-graduate training in adjusting shoulders, elbows, wrists, hands, thumbs, hips, knees, ankles and feet.
This pro-active, holistic approach is designed to get your joints functioning well. This enables normal movement, which is key to reducing pain and promoting overall health and well-being.
WHY CHOOSE US?
The award winning New Milton Chiropractic Clinic was established in 1982 to serve the people of the New Forest and south coast.
Our aim is to help you achieve your health and life goals!
Our 3 very experienced Chiropractors provide holistic whole body chiropractic, in a friendly and supportive environment.
We provide evidence-based care and information to assist you in living life to the full.
Find Out More .........
Recently, record numbers of new people have turned to us for their chiropractic care.
These are some of the recent changes that are attracting people to New Milton Chiropractic:
- Open 6 days a week, Monday – Saturday.
- We have a unique in-house library of the latest Chiropractic research. The ‘101 Top Secrets’ offers you an easy-to-read summary of a hundred and one topics on how Chiropractic improves your health and well-being.
- We have had lots of positive feedback about our new whiteboards, which are regularly updated with health-related information as well as interesting quotes, pictures and even poetry (which has proven particularly popular).
- A new card machine, so no longer only cash or cheque payments.
- The clinic has had a facelift – full of colour and movement.
So with all these changes, what remains the same?
- Same friendly welcome from our happy and professional team.
- Same commitment to providing thorough, holistic Chiropractic Care for you and your family.
- Same legend that is Dr Jonathan Melhuish, at the clinic since 1991.
- Same popular Massage Therapists, Amy and Karen.
- Our ‘Family and Friends’ Referral scheme.
MEET THE TEAM
You have the choice of 3 Doctors of Chiropractic, who offer a unique blend of chiropractic techniques for your whole body.
The chiropractic team has combined experience of 50 years in practice and all graduated from the prestigious Anglo-European College of Chiropractic (AECC) in Bournemouth.
Dr Jonathan Melhuish BSc, DC, MCC, CCEP
Dr Kermin Lawyer BSc, MSc, DC
Dr Damien O’Dwyer BSc, PGDipSc, PhD, MChiro, DC
Karen and Amy, Massage Therapists
Our approach to healthcare is holistic, aiming for Whole Body Health, Wellbeing and for you to achieve your health and life goals.
This starts with your first visit.
We record your full health history.
Your diagnosis will be explained to you and your questions answered.
An evidence-based program of care will be offered, designed to give you the best results in the long-term.
Find Out More…….
01425 620 222
13 Whitefield Road
The clinic is open Monday to Saturday
Find Out More……..
Call today on 01425 620 222 to make your first appointment